Sunday, January 24, 2010

2010 is here....and it's good to be home!

I will be returning to my normal job responsibilities in the next couple of weeks after spending the past 41/2 months on assignment up North. This week will be the first time I've worked in my home city in five months! It actually feels weird.
I need to develop a schedule and calendar to assist in my reentry to both work and home. I'm really excited about being back with my family throughout the week and seeing them in the evenings after school. I never realized how much I would miss this until not having it available. Family time is simply invaluable and should be cherished.

I happened to see an infomercial in the hotel on Tony Robbins, the great motivator. It was really good and I contemplated ordering the books. One of the key things he talked about was being an "agent of change" in your personal life. Go out and imagine the life you want to live, and make it happen. Take the risk, no regrets, no reservations......

I want to do this in 2010. It's "Now or Never". If I wait any longer, i'll find myself at an age where my options may be restricted.

I'm going to sign off now and return to watching the NFC and AFC championship games today. Super Bowl in two weeks. March Madness around the corner. Spring will soon be in the air.
Summertime thereafter. More good times and memories to create......

It sure is good to be home!

No comments: