Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Bucket List

I mentioned this movie in an earlier post and finally got to see it. I now own the DVD and downloaded it to my iphone to watch at my convenience. Needless to say, I love the movie. It's everything you'd expect from two great actors, Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman, and then some.
I know many will think it's cliche and predictable, but I appreciate the expression and characterization of how we forget to live until we know we're out of time.
I would say that everyone should watch this movie once a month to remind them to go out everyday and live the life they want.
I'm going to add a link to the video of John Mayer's song "Say" from the movie to my favorite links section.

This could be the best movie that expresses what a "Lifetimer" stands for.

Have a great day!

No comments: